Best iPod MP3 File Recovery Software
IPod is a handy digital media player developed by Apple. IPod can store up to 160GB of files, which can work well both on Mac as well as on Windows operating systems. You can store up to 50,000 audio files, 180 hours of video files and 25,000 image files over 160GB iPod. IPod supports AAC, MOV, WAV, MP3, MP4, JPEG, BMP, PSD, GIF, PNG and TIFF file formats. Windows Adobe Photoshop can be used to download photos from the Windows Operating system and iPhoto library in Mac OS X. IPod serves as an external hard drive, which can store all types of file. If you want to load files other than audio and video files then select Enable disk usage in iTunes software. Audio and video files can be downloaded and organized using iTunes software on iPods. There are instances when your files from iPod may get deleted or lost. So in order to recover files from iPod you can use best professional iPod recovery software.
IPod hard drive works like a system hard drive so, when you accidentally delete a file from iPod, it deletes only index of that file and retains the content of that file on the iPods hard drive and can be recovered using a good data recovery software.
- Accidental deletion of files: Human beings are prone to make mistakes. You might accidentally delete some files from your iPod.
- File System Corruption: File system is used for managing and manipulating data in an organized manner in iPod. Sometimes file system on your iPod gets corrupted due to some unknown errors and you might see some error messages like iTunes.exe-corrupt file, which does not allow you to access the media files from iPod. In such a scenario you can restore iPod music files using this utility.
- Unintentionally restore files: Sometime, instead of updating your data if you unintentionally restore the data in iPod then this may lead to data loss. Update operation will not erase the data, only it updates the application, which controls your iPod where as restore operation deletes complete data present on iPods leading to severe data loss.
- External Threats: Software viruses such as Trojans, malware, spyware, adware etc are the most widespread cause of data loss which can take place on your iPod. This may lead to data loss of important files.
- IPod auto synchronization: Sometimes, inadvertently auto synchronizing data on different system may lead to data loss. IPod auto synchronization generates same copy of the iTunes library. So, if you delete an audio file from the iTunes library then it will also delete on iPod thus leading to file loss. However you can restore iPod after Auto Sync deleted music files using a good iPod Recovery Tool. In some cases you may accidentally format the iPod. This tool helps to restore iPod data after format using few simple steps.
Common factors leading to deletion of files from iPod are as follows:
To avoid these problems, you should disable the auto synchronization settings. Another solution is to maintain a proper backup because, after data loss you can easily restore the files from the backup folder. If you have not maintained backup of your files then you can use recovery tool to restore lost or deleted files from your iPod. To avoid permanent data loss, do not save any new files over corrupted iPod. Because saving any new files over iPod may overwrite the data which lead to permanent data loss.
iPod recovery software helps you to recover iPod files. This tool recovers deleted or lost RAW photos, audio files and video files from iPods. Connect iPod as a secondary drive to your system where this software is installed. This software supports all models of iPods like iPod Classic Mini, iPod Nano and iPod shuffle. The software can recover various types of file format including MIDI, M4A, MP4, AU, AVI, MOV, ASF, WMV, MP4, WMA, MP3, MPG, MPEG, GIF, WAV, etc. Additionally, this software can also restore deleted MOV video files from iPod Classic, Nano and Shuffle. In trial version of this software, you can see the list of recovered files. This is an easy to use recovery tool, even novice users can use this software to recover deleted or lost files from iPod.
Follow the steps given below to recover MP3 files from iPod:
Step 1: Download the free trail version of the software and install it. When it get installed on your computer click on the icon for start up. Choose "Recover Photos" option from the main screen as shown in Figure 1 and proceed.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: When you select "Recover Photos" option from main screen, the next window that appears gives you two option i.e "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos". Select "Recover Deleted Photos" option from the screen appearing in figure 2 and proceed.
Figure 2: Select Recover Deleted Photos
Step 3: Now the screen displays the disk icons. Select the drive from which you want to restore deleted files and then click the "Next" button as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: iPod Selection
Step 4:The next step is to select the file types which you want to recover and click on "Next" as shown in Figure 4. As soon as you click on "Next" scanning process starts.
Figure 4: Select the File Type
Step 5: Once the scanning process is completed the software displays the recovered files as shown in figure 5. They can be viewed in two different types as "Data Type View" or "File Type View". You can even save the recovered files using "Save Recovery Session" option for further use.
Figure 5: View Recovered Files